MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Auto-retractable Safety Syringe Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 135 pages with table and figures in it.
Auto-retractable Safety Syringe has a safety mechanism built into the syringe. The needle on auto-retarctable safety syringe can be detachable or permanently attached. On some models, a sheath is placed over the needle or the needle retracts into the barrel following injection to protect healthcare workers and others from accidental needlestick injuries.
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the Auto-retractable Safety Syringe in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The global average price of Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe is in the decreasing trend, from 506 USD/ K Units in 2011 to 501 USD/K Units in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe includes 0.5 ml, 1 ml, 3 ml, 5 ml and others. The proportion of 3ml Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe in 2015 is about 46.7%, and the proportion of 1ml Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe in 2015 is about 28.8%.
Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe is application in Subcutaneous (Sub-Q) and Intramuscular (IM) and Intravenous (IV). The most proportion of Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe is used in Intramuscular (IM), and the market share in 2015 is about 78.7%.
North America region is the largest supplier of Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe, with a production market share nearly 68.2% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of Auto-retarctable Safety Syringe, enjoying production market share about 23.1% in 2015.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 44.3% % in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 29.8%.
Market competition is not intense. BD, Medtronic, Retractable Technologies, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry. With the development of society and the changing of consumer demand, the auto-retarctable safety syringe industry will be more and more popular in the future.
The worldwide market for Auto-retractable Safety Syringe is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.5% over the next five years, will reach 2210 million US$ in 2023, from 1280 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Request a sample copy @: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/374780
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers: – BD, Medtronic, Retractable Technologies, Globe Medical Tech, Revolutions Medical, DMC Medical, Q Stat, Medicina, Haiou Medical, Mediprim
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- 5 ml
- 1 ml
- 3 ml
- 5 ml
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Subcutaneous (Sub-Q)
- Intramuscular (IM)
- Intravenous (IV)
Browse full table of contents and data tables @: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Auto-retractable-Safety-Syringe-Market-by-Manufacturers-Regions-Type-and-Application-Forecast-to-2023.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Auto-retractable Safety Syringe market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Auto-retractable Safety Syringe Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Auto-retractable Safety Syringe, with sales, revenue, and price of Auto-retractable Safety Syringe, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Auto-retractable Safety Syringe, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Auto-retractable Safety Syringe market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Auto-retractable Safety Syringe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a purchase Report Copy @: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/374780
About Us: MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Globe’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain