This report is focused on the aging population, which is the largest user of anti-aging products and services. The report is a full breakdown of the anti-aging market, broken up by anti-aging maintenance, beauty and treatment markets. The report covers both products and services affecting specifically the aging demographics.
The total market for anti-aging products and services is valued at $281.6 billion for 2015 and expected to increase to $331.3 billion by the end of 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3%.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products or suppliers, and general market outlook. The report provides roughly 170 market tables and figures that give complete insight into the market, along with 18 key company profiles. All market tables are categorized by geographic region, supplier and product categories.
Major Key Companies Covered in This Report are, ABBVIE,ALGENIST,ALLERGAN PLC,ALMA LASERS INC.,AMGEN INC.,ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC.,ANTERIOS INC.,ASTRAZENECA PLC,AVON PRODUCTS INC.,BAUSCH & LOMB INC.,BAYER AG,BEIERSDORF AG,BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH,CHANEL INC.,CHRISTIAN DIOR S.A.,CLARINS PARIS,CUTERA INC.,CYNOSURE INC.,DR. BRANDT SKINCARE,ELI LILLY & CO.,ELIZABETH ARDEN INC.,ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC.,GALDERMA SA,GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC,HENKEL AG & CO. KGAA,IPSEN PHARMA,IRIDEX CORP.,ISOMERS LABORATORIES INC.,JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH INC.,KAO CORP.,LOREAL S.A.,LPG SYSTEMS,LUMENIS LTD.,MARY KAY,MERCK & COMPANY INC.,MERZ GMBH & CO KGAA,NEOSTRATA CO. INC.,NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG,ORIFLAME HOLDING AG,ORLANE PARIS,PETER LAMAS,PFIZER INC.,Procter & Gamble Co.,RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC,REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC.,REVLON INC.,ROBANDA INTERNATIONAL INC.,ROCHE,SEDERMA,SHISEIDO COMPANY LTD.,SOLTA MEDICAL INC.,STIEFEL LABORATORIES INC.,SUNEVA MEDICAL INC.,SYBARITIC INC.,SYNERON MEDICAL LTD.,TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.,TOPIX PHARMACEUTICALS INC.,Unilever,WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE INC.,ZELTIQ AESTHETICS INC.
Avail a sample Pages copy before purchase: https://www.industrydataanalytics.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=antiaging-products-and-services-the-global-market-bcc00155
All market data for the global market are given at the manufacturersÕ level. Data are expressed in current U.S. dollars. The base year of the report is 2015, with historical data provided for 2013 and 2014 and forecast data provided through 2020. Historical, base year, and forecast data are provided for each market segment of the report. Competitor market shares are provided for the 2015 year as an overview to reflect projected figures; sales data in the disease treatment segment are expressed in actual figures representing 2014.
In this report, full market estimates of the anti-aging market for several segments are provided. The report will focus on three general areas of the market, and provide further analysis of each broad segment. These include:
– Anti-aging cosmetic products.
– Disease treatment products.
– Cosmetic anti-aging services.
– An overview of the global markets for antiaging products and services, including definitions and measurements for the baby boomer population
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
– Discussion of individual antiaging markets, products and services, anti-aging applications, technologies, and regions in the context of baby boomer demographics.
– Examination of the market structure and competitive landscape
– A look at market opportunities, categorized into health maintenance, disease treatment, beauty, and personal appearance
– Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
– Profiles of major players in the industry
Avail Discount For This Report at: https://www.industrydataanalytics.com/inquire-before-buy.php?gturl=antiaging-products-and-services-the-global-market-bcc00155
REASONS FOR DOING THIS STUDY
The anti-aging market is categorized distinctively into boomers (the population born between 1946 and 1965) and the youth anti-aging market. These markets differ in terms of products and service offerings, market structure and positioning. This report is focused on the boomer anti-aging market, which is a more mature market and makes up 75% of the total anti-aging market. The worldwide population of more than 600 million aging consumers is growing at a rate of 3.2%, compared to the general population, which is growing at a rate of 1.1%, making the population aged 65 and over more attractive for anti-aging companies. The population aged 65 and over is increasing each decade; for example, in 2000 the population aged 65 and over accounted for just about 6% of the total population, by 2010 it was 7%, in 2020 we can expect it will increase to 10% and by 2050 it will reach 17%. This is something that
many companies will find it difficult to overlook.
- The global anti-aging market for the boomer generation was worth $162.2 billion in 2008. This should reach $274.5 billion in 2013, for compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1%.
- The disease segment generated $66.0 billion in 2008. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% to reach $119.2 billion in 2013.
- The appearance segment generated $64.4 billion in 2008. This segment should increase to $105.4 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 10.4%.
- The total market for antiaging products and services was valued at $249.3 billion in 2012. This is expected to increase to nearly $261.9 billion by the end of 2013 and $345.8 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2013 and 2018.
Anti-aging companies need to adapt different strategies for different markets, depending on race, gender, income level, family status, young and old boomers, insurance status and distribution channels.
The aging market presents one of the largest opportunities today in the world, mainly due its higher disposable income. Therefore, all companies in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and health care, biotech, medspa and fitness services are strategizing to grab a piece of the lucrative anti-aging market. In the current economic turmoil, the anti-aging market can help the economy to grow and benefit respective stakeholders.
Avail complete report of this research with TOC and List of Figures at: https://www.industrydataanalytics.com/antiaging-products-and-services-the-global-market-bcc00155-p.php
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
About Us:- industrydataanalytics provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth Market research studies i.e. Market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, Market size, trends, business research details and much more. industrydataanalytics provides Global and regional Market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree Market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234, +91 75070 78687 | mail to: sales@Industrydataanalytcis.Com