The global market for parents-in-waiting prenatal is characterized by the rising popularity of celebration of child birth days across the globe. Parents have become increasingly interested in marking the special days of their kids, and this has given an impetus to the growth of the global market for childbirth. Furthermore, the popularity of such trends across social media has also created growth spaces for the global parents-in-waiting prenatal market. The rising disposable income is amongst one of the key drivers of demand within the global parents-in-waiting market as it allows people to spend on photography and organization of events during child birth and other key dates. Prenatal testing is also done with the intent to check up on the health of the baby, and the possibility of diseases at birth. This factor has also led to the growth of the global parents-in-waiting prenatal market. On the flip, strict government regulations with regards to prenatal testing is projected to hamper the growth of the global market.
The market for parents-in-waiting is expected to attract the highest demand in North America due to the popularization of birthdays in the region. The market is also expected to reach maturity in Asia Pacific and Europe where the income graphs of the masses have been escalating over the past decade.
Pregnancy and childbirth are always celebrated irrespective of increasing population and growing economic pressure. The research study on this market offers vital insights into the global prenatal market and various strategies adopted by key players to attract new end users. This market research report also provides crystal clear information about various trends that are influencing the market’s growth, covers a detailed snapshot of key companies as well as consumer insights.
Request Report Sample @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=418
Parents-in-Waiting- Global Prenatal Market- Drivers
- Changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income is one of the major factors which is fuelling the growth of the global market for prenatal
- Organizing events such as pregnancy photography, baby moon and baby shower have become a status symbol across the globe which is expected to fuel the growth of global prenatal market
- In more than 170 countries across the world, paid leaves are guaranteed for working mothers which give them sufficient time to carry out pregnancy procedure
- Increasing urbanization and number of families coupled with increasing birth rates are the some other factors which are contributing in the growth of the global prenatal market
- Government’s subsidies to families with two or more than two children in Russia expected to fuel the market’s growth
- Flourishing market for surrogacy and various treatments such as In Vitro Fertilization and AI fertility treatment have increased the chances of pregnancy among women. This has created growth opportunities for the global market
Parents-in-Waiting- Global Prenatal Market- Restraints
Women are highly qualified and are largely career oriented. Increasing focus on career has compelled women to use various birth control methods, which is a major hindrance restraining the growth of the global prenatal market. In addition, economic recession in certain developing regions and increasing rate of unemployment are having a negative impact on the birthrate which is in turn restraining the market’s growth. Also, increasing aging population and decreasing birth rates in developed markets such as Japan, Italy, Germany and South Korea may hamper the growth of global prenatal market. Drop in global fertility rate is also expected to hinder the growth of the global prenatal market.
Parents-in-Waiting- Global Prenatal Market- Regional Overview
According to sources, birth rate in US is high as compared to other developed countries. This region is expected to showcase high attractiveness for prenatal market in the coming years. Countries in emerging economies, such as India, Venezuela, Philippines and South Africa have high birthrate. However, owing to varying consumer buying behavior the demand for pregnancy related products is expected to witness a slowdown.
Request TOC of this Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=418
Parents-in-Waiting- Global Prenatal Market- Top Brands
Hotmilk Maternity and Nursing Lingerie, Johnson and Johnson, H & M, ASOS, Mom & Me, Mamas & Papas, Thyme Maternity, and Destination Maternity are some of the top companies that are associated with global prenatal market.